Web services with Soap UI Testing course content:
Introduction about Soap UI tool and Web Services?
- What is Soap UI? Why soap UI for Web service Testing?
- Soap UI Features and benefits.
- What is Web services and scope of Web services & Testing.
- Why Web services Testing in needed? And Real Time Example
- SOAP model and Architecture
- Soap UI IDE
introduction about xml’ and Scema Validation
- What is xmls?
- Scema validation in Xmls on SoapUI.
- Scema types and Binding
- XMl Messages
- Soap Formats and soap Envelope (Headers+Body+Message)
- Xml and soap
- About WSDL URL, WSDL Import
- About Port Types and Soap binding Interface and Address of binding
- Soap UI Test Structure
- What is END Point?
- Under standing wsdl
- Webservice explorer
Assert And Validating the Response Output
- Manuel verification
- Response Validating using Assert Class.
- Response validation based on the status codes
- Findout Errors with Error codes
Sample Project Creation in Soap UI (Testing Scope)
- Create new project in soap Ui
- Project import and export
- Interface the WSDL URL , Binding from WSDL list to Soap UI
- Create sample Request
- Testsuite and testcase preparation
- Message Passing and Getting Response
- Verify the Response output
- Functional Testing
- Manually adding the Parameters’ in xml request
Security Testing on Soap UI
Load Testing in SoapUI
- Thread count, Loops, Timeouts etc..
- Introduction about automation
- Functional automation with Testsuite
- Property Transfer from one Response to another Request
- About Groovy Script
Data Base Testing
Data Driven Testing using external files
Quick intro on webservice writing and adding arguments