MSBI Training in California, USA
Azon Technologies offers best MSBI Training in California, USA with most experienced professionals. Our Instructors are working in MSBI and related technologies for more years in MNC’s. We aware of industry needs and we are offering MSBI Training in California, USA in more practical way. Our team of MSBI trainers offers MSBI in Classroom training, MSBI Online Training and MSBI Corporate Training services. We framed our syllabus to match with the real world requirements for both beginner level to advanced level. Our training will be handled in either weekday or weekends programme depends on participants requirement.
We do offer Fast-Track MSBI Training in California, USA and One-to-One MSBI Training in California, USA. Here are the major topics we cover under this MSBI course Syllabus SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services.Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Azon Technologies located in various places in California, USA. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented MSBI Training in California, USA. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of MSBI trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our MSBI Training Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only MSBI training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
MSBI Training Syllabus in California, USA
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS):
- Introduction to SSIS Packages and Legacy DTS Packages
- Introduction of (BIDS) and Explanation of All tool boxes, Solution
- Explorer, Package variables a
- Import and Export Wizard, Control Flow and Dataflow tasks
- Control Flow tasks like Execute SQL Task, BULK insert tasks, File System tasks , The FTP Task and Send mail task
- Dataflow tasks and transformations introduction
- Data sources, Data transformations, Copy column Transformation, Derived
- Column transformation, Conditional Split and Aggregate Transformation,
- Sort Transformation and Data Viewers.
- Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) Concepts and its Transformations.
- Debugging, Error Handling and Logging
- How to implement Check points.
- SSIS Package Deployment and Package Management like how to schedule package , DTUtil and DTExec command.
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS):
- Introduction to Data Warehousing, OLTP, OLAP, Star Schema and Snow Flake schema.. etc
- Understanding Dimension Modeling
- Creating Data source and Data source views
- Creating the Cube through Wizard and through UDM.
- Creating Dimensions and Measures in SSAS and how to add those in Cube.
- Partitions and Aggregations Design in cube and Processing Options in cube.
- Key Performance Indicators(KPI) , Perspectives and Translations .
- What is Build , Deploy and process in cube.
- How to do Slice and Dice in the Cube .
- How to retrieve the data in Cube i.e Through MDX .
- Full Coverage of MDX and its functions from Basics to Advanced.
- What is Role and How to give Cube access to a Login.
- Different Options for Deploying a Cube.
- How to take Cube backup and how to synchronize the cube from one server to another server and how to do that with XMLA query
- How to take the report from Cube in Excel and Power Pivot .
- What is the Terminology involved in SSRS, SSRS Architecture and how to configure SSRS.
- What is Shared Data source and How to Create an Ad-hoc Report from Wizard.
- Creating Expressions and Conditional Formatting.
- How to Calculate Total and Percentage and how to create Drill-Down reports.
- Creating Report Parameter and Debugging Parameter issues.
- How to create a Basic Matrix Report , Tablix Report and Charts.
- How to Create a Standard and Data-driven Subscription and managing subscriptions.
- Managing Reports, Security and how to use Web-based Report Manager
Our MSBI Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in MSBI® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime MSBI projects
- Working in a top MNC company in California, USA
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized